raeX

April 17, 2006

-- POSER

im fcking pissed off now.
whoever zhen is, GO AWAY.
as in, the one on my fcking tagboard
if he/she doesnt go away,
im taking off my tagboard.
and i mean it.



midyears are making my mind unstable.
u can expect almost anything weird to be cming frm ME.
i studied with my hair tied up without looking at the mirror.
and aft two hrs of mugging, and when i finally caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
oh man.
i look like a crazy freak can.
shyt man.


sighh.
midyears are the craziest thing ever.
and obviously TKGS doesnt understand the meaning of MIDyears.


i better get back to the demented bks.

oh.
i like wat stef msged me during chem. lol
stef:"damn, im waiting for the feeling to return. ha. how la, im probably gna spend the rest of her period waiting. grr."
me:"ha :) pray."
stef:"i rather pray for cheong to disappear. poof! eh, better not. ltr she appear in my cubicle."



-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home